Word Press Tutorial Starter Guide.
The Ultimate WP Starter Guide to Creating a Website For Beginners.
Word Press Starter Guide will help you to gain a huge/extreme advantage overmost WordPress users creat a website
The problem is, the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website.
THE FACTS ARE:
- Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
- Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. But it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality use. You will see your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing.
- Tips regarding content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)-
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier.
- Easy navigating using static pages to improve your site’s.
- search engine optimization- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header- Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
WordPress is always being updated, with major releases. You will received an (email) with the lastes updates as they occur.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
- People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
- Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
Hurry and get your comprehensive guide to using WordPress for only…$19