Parenting Toddlers – GET YOUR FREE Toddler Parenting Tips Presentation: Unusual Tips to Effective Parenting Talking to Toddlers and how to deal with behavior problems in children by Chris Thompson – Author, Parenting Expert and Certified NLP Practitioner.
Parenting Toddlers -The Terrible Twos-Behavior problems- in this FREE presentation below, you’ll learn:
- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want.
- An emotional bridge MUST be established between you and your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums.
Conduct is driven by feelings, not rational. This is fundamental to everything, including
understanding your toddler’s behavior. For any person of any age, their behavior is controlled by their enthusiastic state. People ACT from their emotions, and as a result, they later JUSTIFY their actions with logic. But small kids don’t have the ability to use logic, so they act purely from emotion.
Keep this in mind when dealing with behavior in toddlers.
CLICK BELOW TO:
- Discover 3 Language Strategies You can Use Right Now for Better Child Behavior
- Learn simple ways to improve your success rate at getting your kids to listen and do as you ask.
- Discover the biggest common language mistake parents make. This mistake is actually causing your kids to do the opposite of what you want.
- Find out what technique most parents use far too often, making it almost completely useless. When you fix this mistake you’re going to get much better results!
- A language is a powerful tool and there are a bunch of tactics you need to learn to create the outcomes you want. Here’s a specific tip: Use positive language instead of negative language. This is explained in detail either in the free audio lesson above and in the video presentation.